Thursday 8 March 2018

Man United approach for gamer verified by club, he states he's taking it 'calmly'.


Manchester United target Hirving Lozano has actually discussed recent reports which connected him to the English club. In a chat with Mexican reporters, the Pachuca forward stated he hasn't been contacted relating to a relocation yet.
" I believe I have to take it calmly, I wasn't told anything about it, I have to first focus on the Tri (National Team), finish this tournament well then see what happens, but no one informed me anything up until now," he informed the Mexican edition of Record newspaper.
When asked if he's leaving Pachuca this summer season, Lozano said: "Fact is I could not state that, first I wish to focus well on this competition, provide it my best, then speak to my club and see what possibilities there are.".
Earlier this week, the Pachuca vice president Andres Fassi revealed that Manchester United have made techniques for the 20-year-old just recently, however the club are not in a hurry to sell him.
Lozano has 12 objectives and 10 assists in 47 appearances this season. He can play in all positions of a three-man attacking system.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment